The Abbie ring is an authentic vintage ring circa 1930's. The ring features a natural, .65 carat rectangular shape garnet. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, completed with a delicate side open work gallery. A charming ring with a beautfiul deep purple garnet. In very good condition.
Garnet– is the gemstone of commitment. A stone of strong curative powers, passion and courage. A sensual gemstone, the garnet will awaken senses, increase feelings, detoxify, purify and exhibit love and atonement.
• Gemstone Ring Circa 1930's
• .65 Ct Natural Rectangular Cut Garnet
• Vintage Open Work Gallery
• Currently Ring Size 3.5 and Easily Sized
• Garnet Set in 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Conflict Free
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!