The Cecille ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era, circa 1930's. This ring showcases a natural sky blue 1.50 carat baguette cut aquamarine, flanked by two (2) natural triangle shaped aquamarines. Beautifully crafted in gleaming 18 kt white gold, accentuated with intricate floral and filigree engravings, this is a beautiful sky blue aquamarine, very hard to find, and in very good condition.
Aquamarine Rings – Aquamarines have light tones that signify tranquility, calm, and relaxation. Create your own history by finding that perfect aquamarine engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• 1.50 Ct Vintage Baguette Shape Aquamarine
• Vintage Triangle Shape Aquamarine
• Size 5.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14K White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Sustainable Sourcing
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping
• Free 30 Day Returns