The Sima ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring circa 1930's. The ring features a placid blue bezel set 4.50 carat rectangular cut aquamarine residing in an octagonal frame. The aquamarine is flanked by pair of 14 karat rose gold filigree petals. Crafted in 14 karat two tone gold, completed with open metal work and milgrain engravings. A showstopping ring, in very good condition.
Aquamarine – Aquamarines have light tones that signify tranquility, calm, and relaxation. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• 4.50 Ct Natural Aquamarine
• Size 6.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt Two Tone Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC