1.96 Carat Art Deco Intricate Diamond Engagement Ring
The Ella Rose ring is an authentic vintage diamond engagement ring from the Art Deco Era circa 1930's. The ring features a 1.96 carat GIA certified transitional cut diamond of L color, SI1 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 20 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum, completed with delicate filigree and millegrain engravings. A timeless treasure! In very good condition.
Choosing a vintage ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Was the ring you’re considering worn by a statesman, or a Hollywood star? Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
Diamonds have been known to increase self awareness, and unhook negative energies. It is the gemstone of the crown Chakra which is the path to the expanded universe and helps control how we think, love and respond to the universe.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• 1.96 Ct GIA Certificate Diamond (L, SI1)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Filigree and Millegrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• European Cut Diamond Set in Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!