The Mahalia J ring is an original vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era, circa 1940's. This ring features a bright-white .30 carat old European cut diamond of H color and VS2 clarity, flanked by a delicate 2 row split shank of eight (8) single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 18 kt white gold, accentuated with delicate milgrain engravings. A classic staple, in very good condition.
Vintage Rings - Choosing a vintage engagement ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Create your own history by finding that perfect split shank engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1940's
• .30 Carat Old European Cut Diamond ( H, VS2 )
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping