The Madison ring is an authentic vintage diamond ring circa 1940's. The ring centers a sparkling .15 carat transitional cut diamond of F color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is surrounded by 14 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 14 karat two-tone gold, white gold atop a 14 Kt yellow gold ring. Perfect to wear with other vintage bands. In good condition.
Choosing a vintage ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Ring Circa 1940's
• .15 Ct Transitional Cut Diamond (F, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 7.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14K Two Tone Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC