The Ivy ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring circa 1940's, featuring a .35 carat European cut diamond of H color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by delicate linear filigree engravings. Crafted in 14 karat white gold frame atop 14 rosy-karat yellow gold ring, completed with milgrain engravings. A beautiful vintage piece, in excellent condition.
Promise Rings - Choosing a promise ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage ring to symbolize your happily ever after. You found your true love, now find your Dream Ring!
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .35 Ct Old European Cut Diamond (H,VS2)
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 3.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White and Rosy-yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free