The Emilee ring is an authentic Victorian gemstone ring circa early 1900's. The ring features 3 natural cabachon turquoise surrounded by 10 petite seed pearls. Crafted in gleaming 14 karat yellow gold, completed with a delicate tapered band. A delightful vintage piece. Perfect for either your left or right hand, in very good condition.
Turquoise Ring - Turquoise is prized for its ability as a master healer, embodying power, wisdom, and luck. This highly mystical and exquisite gemstone will enhance communication, trust and kindness. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Victorian Engagement Ring Circa 1900's
• .40 Ctw Natural Cabachon Turquoise
• Vintage Seed Pearl
• Size 8.25 and Easily Sized
• 14 Kt Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping