The Tia ring is an authentic antique diamond ring circa 1930's. The ring features a .18 carat old European cut diamond of G color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 6 single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in the 1930's in 18 karat white gold. A classic ring, in very good condition.
Diamonds are known as a master healer, enhancing love and unifying your mind and body. Diamonds will balance your body and help increase energy, harmony, purity and cohesion.
• Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .18 Carat Old European Cut Diamond G Color VS2 Clarity
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Currently Ring Size 6 and Easily Sized
• European Cut Diamond Set in 18 Kt White Gold - Stamped
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!