The Leanne ring is an authentic Art Deco engagement ring circa 1930's. The ring features a natural bezel set 2.25 ct octagonal-shaped sky blue aquamarine. The aquamarine resides in a platinum setting, completed with floral engravings and an open work gallery. Bold, sleek and in excellent condition.
Aquamarine - believed to be a stone of courage and will help relieve suffering, apprehension and will protect against evil and negative vibrations. A watchful and protective gemstone, especially helpful for throat, mouth and ears.
• Art Deco Ring Circa 1930's
• 2.25 Ct Octagon Cut Aquamarine
• Vintage Floral and Millegrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 5 and Easily Sized.
• Aquamarine Set in Platinum
• Guaranteed Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!