The Brielle ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's. The ring features a dazzling .20 carat old European cut diamond of G color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 2 old European cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in 14 karat white gold, finished with open metal work and milgrain engravings. Delicate, timeless and in very good condition.
Gold symbolizes abundance, potential and purity. Gold is highly mystical and can increase communication of all those who surround us. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .20 Ct European Cut Diamond (G, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!