Few Art Deco jewels come as fine and fabulous as the Francesca ring, featuring a vibrant, natural Columbian rectangular bezel set .95 carat emerald (from the infamous Muzo mine), residing in this magnificent Art Deco engagement ring. This vintage emerald is surrounded by 12 mine cut diamonds and 20 natural deep green emerald accents. Crafted in the 1930's in platinum, finished with milgrain engravings. A rare masterpiece and one of the finest Art Deco rings we have ever owned. In pristine condition.
Emerald is known to be a seeker of Love and a Revealer of Truth, and has long been believed to be a healer of eye site and vision. It's Chakra is the heart. Emerald also promotes wisdom and enhances mental clarity while encouraging the conscious and tranquil self in all aspects of life.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .95 Ct Natural Rectangular Muzo Columbian Emerald
• Vintage 1.00 Ct Natural Columbian Emerald Accents
• 1.45 Ctw Mine Cut Diamond Accents ( F, SI1)
• Vintage Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 5.75 and Easily Sized
• Set in Platinum Circa 1930's
• Guaranteed Conflict Free
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!