The Fran ring is an authentic antique engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's. The ring boasts a bright white .25 carat old European-cut diamond of E color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by two single cut diamond accents. Crafted in gleaming platinum, completed with open metal work and navette engravings. A classic and timeless ring. Crisp, clean and in very good condition.
Old European Cut - One of the most popular but relatively conservative shapes, European cut stones symbolize purity, eternity, wholeness, and unity with their timeless elegance. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .25 Ct European Cut Diamond (E, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Original Navette Engravings
• Size 6.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!