The Sarah ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1920’s. The ring showcases a GIA certified .82 carat old European cut diamond of J color, SI2 clarity. The diamond is flanked by 4 old European cut diamond accents. Handcrafted in platinum, completed with swirling metal work and filigree engravings. A rare, stunning Art Deco jewel, in pristine condition.
Art Deco engagement rings have a rich history all their own, having been passed through different generations, relationships, and love stories. Make your own history by finding the perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after. Nothing has the same romantic and expressive appeal as a vintage ring.
Diamonds have been known to increase self awareness, and unhook negative energies. It is the gemstone of the crown Chakra which is the path to the expanded universe and helps control how we think, love and respond to the universe.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .82 Ct GIA Certificate Diamond (J, SI2)
• Vintage European Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 4.75 and Easily Sized
• European Cut Diamond Set in Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!