The Tilda ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring circa 1970's. The ring showcases a natural cabachon moonstone weighing approximately 1.25 carat, surrounded by a halo of sapphire and transitional cut diamond accents. Crafted in 14 kt white gold. A beautiful statement ring, in very good condition.
Moonstone – a stone of hope, aspiration and instinct. In eastern cultures the moonstone brings love into your life, it is meditative and teaches us compassion and empathy. Everything is a part of a constant cycle of change. Moonstone helps one to increase inspiration and kindness.
Rose gold is worn by healers and teachers restoring waning energy and help stabilize Chakras. Rose gold healing powers include improving the nervous system and restoring the flow of information throughout the body and one's self. Rose gold is associated with the heart Chakra.
• Original Vintage Ring Circa 1970's
• Cabachon Moonstone Measures approximately 1.25 carat
• Accent Transitional Cut Diamond Weight approximately .30 carat
• Accent Vintage Sapphire Weight approximately .30 carat
• Currently Ring Size 8 and easily sized
• Polished Moonstone Stone Set in 14 Kt White Gold
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!