Dina is a artisan-crafted vintage diamond ring featuring a .10 carat mine cut diamond flanked by two delicate filigree floral engravings. Beautifully crafted in the 1940's in 14 Kt white gold atop a 14 Kt yellow gold ring. As sweet as can be!
Gold is known as a master healer and a symbol of abundance, potential and purity. Gold is highly mystical and can increase communication of all those who surround us. When gold is combined with gemstones it increases the healing powers that the gemstones hold. Gold is associated to the crown Chakra.
• Original Vintage Diamond Ring Circa 1940's
• .10 Carat Vintage Mine Cut Diamond H Color SI1 Clarity
• Vintage Filigree Floral Engravings Circa 1940's
• Currently Ring Size 6 and easily sized
• Mine Cut Diamond Set in 14 Kt White and Yellow Gold - Stamped
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!