The Jenny ring is an authentic Art Deco engagement ring circa 1930's. The ring showcases an exquisite .30 carat old European cut diamond of I color, VS1 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. Crafted in 18 karat white gold, completed with open metal work and floral engravings. A sleek vintage piece! In very good condition.
Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after. Diamonds have been known to increase self awareness, and unhook negative energies.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .30 Ct European Cut Diamond (I, VS1)
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!