The Findley ring is an authentic vintage diamond engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1920's. The ring features an AGI certified .50 carat old European cut diamond of E color, VS1 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is surrounded by a delicate halo of 12 single cut diamonds and 6 side tiered single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in gleaming platinum. A consummate and timeless Art Deco piece. In pristine condition.
Halo Rings – A center stone surrounded by an even border of accents symbolizes protection, eternity, and heavenly associations. Create your own history by finding that perfect halo engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .50 Ct AGI Certificate Diamond (E, VS1)
• Side Tiered Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 7.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC