Victorian Garnet ring features a natural .60 round cut garnet flanked by 2 natural round cut red garnets and 6 rose cut diamond accents set in gleaming 10 kt rose gold. Beautifully crafted in the early 1900's and completed with delicate engravings. A sweet vintage ring, in excellent condition.
Garnet– is the gemstone of commitment. A stone of strong curative powers, passion and courage. Garnets strong invigorating powers increase and stimulate the senses and creative energy. A sensual gemstone, the garnet will awaken senses, increase feelings, detoxify, purify and exhibit love and atonement. Garnet has an important place in Feng Shui and is the gem of the base Chakra.
• Victorian Engagement Ring Circa 1900's
• .60 Ct Natural Round Cut Garnet
• .50 Ct Natural Round Cut Garnet Accents
• Vintage Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Original Filigree Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 5.75 and Easily Sized.
• Vintage 10 Kt Rose Gold
• Guaranteed Conflict Free
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!