The Ria ring is an authentic Art Deco-era ring circa 1930's. The ring showcases a 1.00 carat natural placid blue marquis aquamarine, flanked by 2 synthetic sapphire accents. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, completed with open metal work and milgrain engravings. A unique ring with a vibrant aquamarine. A beautiful Art Deco piece, in good condition.
Aquamarine - believed to be a stone of courage and will help relieve suffering, apprehension and will protect against evil and negative vibrations. Aquamarine was well known to assist travelers on the water and is a stone in touch with spirits of the ocean and seas.
• Art Deco Gemstone Ring Circa 1930's
• 1.00 Ct Natural Marquis Aquamarine
• Vintage Synthetic Sapphire Accents
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Size 5.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!