The Bere ring is an authentic Art Deco engagement ring circa 1930’s. The ring showcases a dazzling .35 carat old European cut diamond of H color, SI1 clarity, residing in a square frame. The diamond is flanked by 6 channel single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 18 karat white gold, accentuated with slightly tapered shoulders. A sleek consummate vintage ring. In excellent condition.
Diamond – Classically elegant, diamond is the most popular engagement stone and stands for eternal love, clarity, perfection, purity, and faithfulness. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .35 Ct Old European Cut (H, SI1)
• Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Tapered Shoulders
• Size 5.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 Karat White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!