The Chandra ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the 1970's. The ring boasts a .54 carat GIA certified round cut diamond of H color, I1 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by a delicate halo of 50 round cut diamond accents, with an additional 20 diamonds set in the shoulders and side crown (1.00 carat). Crafted in 14 karat white gold, completed with swirls of metal work and delicate milgrain engravings. A dynamic vintage ring, in very good condition.
Diamonds have been known to increase self awareness, and unhook negative energies. It is the gemstone of the crown Chakra which is the path to the expanded universe and helps control how we think, love and respond to the universe.
• Vintage Engagement Ring Circa 1970's
• .54 Ct GIA Certificate Diamond (H, I1)
• 1.00 Ctw Round Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Milgrain Engravings
• Size 4.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!