The Isla ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring circa 1980’s. The ring features a natural 1.25 carat hexagon-cut purple tourmaline, surrounded by a delicate halo of 12 round cut diamond accents. Crafted in a 14 karat 6 prong yellow gold setting, beautifully finished with delicate millegrain engravings. A dazzling and unique engagement ring, in very good condition.
Tourmaline is a healing, and calming, gemstone that can help clear the body of destructive and negative feelings. It encourages understanding, and helps to develop self confidence and increase spiritual energies. Tourmaline is a highly mystical gemstone and has been known to increase courage and help release stress, depression, and anxiety. A primary stone of the heart Chakra.
• Vintage Engagement Ring Circa 1980's
• Natural Hexagon Cut Tourmaline 1.25 carat
• .30 Ctw Vintage Round Diamonds F, VS2
• Original Millegrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 6 and Easily Sized
• Tourmaline Set in 14 Kt Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Conflict Free
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!