The history of Tiffany dates back to 1837, and is undeniably the most recognizable jewelry brand today. The name "Tiffany & Co." is identified with romantic marriage proposals, and engagement ever since they revealed their iconic "Tiffany" setting in 1886, of a classic six prong setting where a diamond is set high to accentuate its brilliance. Discover our collection of gorgeous, original antique Tiffany engagement rings and pieces of jewelry.
Women appreciate and crave the classic elegance of the Tiffany ring, and just wont settle for anything less. Their signature blue box with white ribbon is arguably the most recognizable packaging ever, that women actually lust after. A gift from Tiffany is like none other.
- Historic Jeweler - In 1837 Charles Louis Tiffany opened a store selling fancy goods, and was on his way to becoming the most iconic brand for jewelry and diamonds.
- Iconic Jewelry - Tiffany unveiled its classic 6 stone solitaire setting and became synonymous for beautiful Art Deco rings, engagement rings, brooches and bracelets.
- 5th Avenue Store - During the Art Nouveau era, Tiffany opened its infamous store on 5th Avenue in New York City.
- Timeless Gemstones and Mines - As well as being the place for diamonds, Tiffany also features gorgeous large semi precious stones. As DeBeers opened the first diamond mines in South Africa, Tiffany was privileged to have the first access.
- Blue Box - Tiffany revealed a classic blue box, which became a symbol the world would recognize.
Find the Perfect Engagement Ring
Tiffany has been, and continues to be, the most recognizable brand in the jewelry industry. To wear a Tiffany engagement ring, with its pure grace and sophistication is a romantic gesture unparalleled by any other. Treat yourself, or your partner, to a gift like no other with one of our authentic Tiffany engagement rings.