The Sari is an authentic Art Deco engagement ring circa 1930's. The ring boasts a natural placid blue 1.50 carat square cut aquamarine, residing in a square filigree frame. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, completed open with metal work and milgrain engravings. A showstopping ring, in very good condition.
Aquamarine - believed to be a stone of courage and will help relieve suffering, apprehension and will protect against evil and negative vibrations. Aquamarine was well known to assist travelers on the water and is a stone in touch with spirits of the ocean and seas.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• 1.50 Ct Natural Aquamarine
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 4 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchase will help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!