The Margeaux ring is an authentic vintage diamond engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930s. The ring showcases a bright white .25 carat European-cut diamond weighing of G color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 4 single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in 14 karat white gold, completed with milgrain engravings and a delicate tapered band. Elegant, unique and timeless. In excellent condition.
Diamond is the most popular engagement stone and stands for eternal love, clarity, perfection, purity, and faithfulness. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .25 Ct European Cut Diamond (G, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Milgrain Engravings
• Size 6.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!