The Carmel ring is an authentic antique engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's. The ring boasts a bright white .50 carat AGI certified old European cut diamond of H color, VS2 clarity. The diamond is flanked 6 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 18 karat white gold, accentuated with filigree and milgrain engravings. An utterly timeless vintage ring. In excellent condition.
Diamond – Classically elegant, diamond is the most popular engagement stone and stands for eternal love, clarity, perfection, purity, and faithfulness. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .50 Ct AGI Certificate Diamond (H, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 7.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18K White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC