The Sarah ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1920’s. The ring showcases a GIA certified .82 carat old European cut diamond of J color, SI2 clarity. The diamond is flanked by 4 old European cut diamond accents. Handcrafted in platinum, completed with swirling metal work and filigree engravings. A rare, stunning Art Deco jewel, in pristine condition.
Art Deco engagement rings have a rich history all their own, having been passed through different generations, relationships, and love stories. Make your own history by finding the perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .82 Ct GIA Certificate Diamond (J, SI2)
• Vintage European Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 4.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping