Magnificent Vintage Kite Shape Diamond Drop Earrings
The Winona earrings are an authentic and magnificent pair of vintage diamond drop earrings circa 1980's. The earrings showcase 2 rare and scintillating GIA certified kite shape diamonds, weighing exactly 2.43 carats of H color, VS1 clarity. The earrings also feature on top, a pair of lozenge cut diamonds weighing .85 carat of H color, VS clarity and 2 straight baguette and round cut diamonds weighing 0.80 carats. These timeless and stunning earrings were beautifully crafted in gleaming platinum! Chic and one of a kind. Guaranteed to wow them at your next dinner party or night affair! Approximately 1.25 inches.
• Vintage Diamond Earrings Circa 1990's
• 2.43 Ctw GIA Certificate Diamond (H, VS1)
• .85 Ctw Vintage Lozenge Cut Diamonds
• .50 Ctw Vintage Straight Baguette Diamonds
• .30 Ctw Vintage Round Cut Diamonds
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!