The Maya ring is an authentic Victorian engagement ring circa late 1800's. The ring features a natural .35 carat round cut Burmese ruby. This vibrant ruby is surrounded by a delicate halo of 5 old rose cut diamond accents. Crafted in gleaming 14 karat rose gold, accentuated with intricate filigree detailing. A rare, ravishing ring featuring a pigeon blood Burma ruby. In very good condition.
Ruby Ring – Richly red, rubies symbolize passion, courage, love, and confidence. Create your own history by finding that perfect ruby engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Victorian Engagement Ring Circa 1800's
• .35 Ct Natural Burma Ruby
• .25 Ctw Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 5.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt Rose Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC