The Laurene ring is an authentic antique engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1920's. The ring features 2 bright-white old European cut diamonds, flanked by 12 single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in platinum, accentuated with swirls of open metal work, delicate milgrain and filigree engravings. A dazzling vintage piece, with intricate artisan crafted engravings. In very good condition.
Art Deco engagement rings have a rich history all their own, having been passed through different generations, relationships, and love stories. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• 1.00 Ctw Ct European Cut Diamond (G, SI2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 6 and Complementary Resizing
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC