The Greer ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Edwardian era circa 1920's. The ring features a GIA certifed .89 carat old mine cut diamond of I color, VS2 clarity. The diamond is set in a four double prong platinum setting, surrounded by 12 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum, finished with delicate milgrain and filigree engravings. A showstopping piece! Classic, elegant and in very good condition.
Edwardian engagement rings have a rich history all their own, having been passed through different generations, relationships, and love stories. Make your own history by finding the perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after. Nothing has the same romantic and expressive appeal as a vintage ring.
Diamonds have been known to increase self awareness, and unhook negative energies. It is the gemstone of the crown Chakra which is the path to the expanded universe and helps control how we think, love and respond to the universe.
• Edwardian Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .89 Ct GIA Certificate Diamond (I, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Filigree and Milgrain Engravings
• Currently Ring Size 3.25 and Easily Sized
• European Cut Diamond Set in Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!