The Riba ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Edwardian era circa 1920's. The ring showcases a bezel set .20 carat old European cut diamond of F color, SI1 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 17 original rose cut diamond accents. Intricately handcrafted in platinum, atop an 18 karat yellow gold ring, finished with delicate milgrain engravings. A radiant jewel, in very good condition.
Throughout history, diamonds are known as a master healer, enhancing love and unifying your mind and body. Create your own history by finding the perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Edwardian Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .20 Ct European Cut Diamond (F, SI1)
• Vintage Rose Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 7 and Easily Sized
• Platinum and 18 Kt Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC