The Joanne ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Edwardian era circa 1920's. This platinum diamond and emerald engagement ring features an AGI certified .70 carat old European cut diamond of I color, VS2 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 12 natural Columbian emeralds and 14 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum, completed with swirls of open metal work and delicate filigree engravings. A beautiful piece, in very good condition!
Emerald Ring – With rich green tones, emeralds signify rebirth, nature, fertility, and compassion. Create your own history by finding the perfect gemstone ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Edwardian Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• Natural Emerald Accents
• .70 Ct AGI Certificate Diamond (I, VS2)
• Size 3.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping