The Cobie ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1920's. The ring features a trio of gleaming mine cut diamonds weighing approximately .55 carat of H color VS2 clarity. the diamonds are flanked by 2 synthetic kite shape sapphires. Crafted in platinum (18kt ring ring shank), completed with open metal work and filigree engravings. A stunning dinner ring, perfect to wear on either hand! In very good condition.
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. Create your own history by finding the perfect sapphire engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Dinner Ring Circa 1920's
• .55 Ctw European Cut Diamond (H, VS2)
• Synthetic Kite Shape Sapphire Accents
• Size 6.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum and 18K White Gold Shank
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC