The Tamula ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era, circa 1920's. This ring showcases a .40 carat old European cut diamond of F color and SI2 clarity, residing within an octagon frame. The diamond is flanked by 2 synthetic triangular emerald accents. Crafted in gleaming 18 karat white gold, accentuated with milgrain engravings and an open work gallery. A timeless vintage jewel, in very good condition.
Emerald Rings – With rich green tones, emeralds signify rebirth, nature, fertility, and compassion. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .40 Ct European Cut Diamond (F, SI2)
• Vintage Synthetic Triangular Emerald Accents
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18K White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping