The Farit ring is an authentic vintage diamond engagement ring from the Art Deco era, circa 1930's. This ring boasts an AGI certified .75 carat old European cut diamond with F color and SI2 clarity, flanked by two (2) straight baguette diamonds and sixteen (16) old mine and single cut diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in platinum, and accentuated with delicate milgrain engravings, this is a classic vintage piece. In very good condition. They don't come any finer.
Choosing an Art Deco engagement ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. Was the ring you’re considering worn by a statesman, or a Hollywood star? Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .75 Ct AGI Certificate Diamond (F, SI2)
• Vintage Straight Baguette Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Old European and Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 5.75 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Sustainable Sourcing
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC