The Diana ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's. This handcrafted vintage floral engagement ring boasts a .35 carat old European cut residing within a geometric square frame. Crafted in gleaming 18 karat white gold, accentuated with open metal work and beautiful floral engravings. A crisp, clean vintage piece, with beautiful floral detailing. In pristine condition.
Floral Ring - Floral symbolizes flowers mean love, hope, healing, and luck. Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .35 Ct Old European Cut Diamond (F, VS2)
• Size 6 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 karat White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping
• Free 30 Day Returns