The Michele ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1920's. The ring features a .39 carat GIA certified old European cut diamond of F color, SI2 clarity. The diamond stands tall and proud within a 14 karat white gold setting, beautifully accentuated with open metal work and filigree engravings. A rare, one of a kind vintage ring. In very good condition.
Solitaire Ring – The single, bold stone signifies one heart, one love, and the simplicity and innocence of a true passion. Create your own history by finding that perfect vintage engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .39 Ct GIA Certified Diamond (F, SI2)
• Size 6.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Sustainable Sourcing
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping