The Marcella ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring circa 1940's. The ring features a .25 carat old European cut diamond of H color, SI1 clarity. The diamond is flanked by 2 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in 18 karat white gold atop a 14 karat yellow gold ring, accentuated with delicate milgrain engravings. A consummate 1940's engagement ring. In very good condition.
Vintage Ring - Choosing a vintage diamond ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Engagement Ring Circa 1940's
• .25 Ct European Cut Diamond (H, SI1)
• Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 4.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14K Two Tone Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC