The Allie ring is an authentic antique diamond engagement ring from the 1930's. The ring features a .05 carat single cut diamond of G color, SI1 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. Beautifully crafted in 14 karat white gold, accentuated with side tiered filigree engravings. A sweet, classic piece! In very good condition.
Solitaire – The single, bold stone signifies one heart, one love, and the simplicity and innocence of a true passion. Create your own history by finding the perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .05 Ct Single Cut Diamond (G, SI1)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 8.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC