The Taylor ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring of the Art Deco era circa 1920's. The ring features a .15 carat old European cut diamond of H color, SI1 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 2 kite shape synthetic sapphires. Crafted in 18 karat white gold, accentuated with swirls of metal work and filigree engravings. A timeless Art Deco piece with beautiful intricate engravings. In excellent condition.
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. Create your own history by finding that perfect sapphire engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1920's
• .15 Ct Old European Cut Diamond (H, SI1)
• Synthetic Kite Shape Sapphires
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 Karat White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC