The Caldwell ring is an authentic vintage diamond engagement ring circa 1970's signed J.E. Caldwell. The ring features an AGI certified .65 carat round cut diamond of G color, VS1 clarity, residing within trefoil prongs. The diamond is flanked by 2 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in a platinum and 14 karat yellow gold setting. A classic and timeless ring that is very hard to find. In pristine condition. Signed and stamped J.E Caldwell.
Choosing a vintage ring is like taking a trip back in time to a different place and era. You get to imagine who wore these antique or vintage rings. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage J.E Caldwell Ring Circa 1970's
• .65 Ct AGI Certificate Diamond (G, VS1)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 6.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum and 14K Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC