The Alessandra ring is an authentic Art Deco engagement ring circa 1930's. The ring boasts a .10 carat old European cut diamond of F color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric square frame. The diamond is flanked by 2 single cut diamond accents. Crafted in platinum, completed with milgrain engravings. A consummate vintage piece. In good condition.
Three Stone Engagement Ring – A slightly larger center stone flanked with two prominent side stones represents a couple’s past, present, and future together. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .10 Ct European Cut Diamond (F, VS2)
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 8.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC