The Kateri ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Retro era circa 1940's. The ring features 8 centered old European-cut diamonds surrounded by 12 natural square cut Burma rubies and 2 Burma cabachon rubies. Beautifully crafted in gleaming 14 karat rose gold with contrasting white gold accents. Ravishing and simply magnificent. In excellent condition.
Ruby Rings – Richly red, rubies symbolize passion, courage, love, and confidence. Create your own history by finding the perfect ruby ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Retro Engagement Ring Circa 1940's
• .55 Ctw European Cut Diamond (G, SI1)
• .65 Ctw Natural Burma Rubies
• Size 4.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14K Rose and White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC