The Rosalind ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era circa 1930's. The ring features a 1.06 carat GIA certified old European-cut diamond of J color, SI2 clarity. The diamond is surrounded by 18 single cut diamond accents. Hand fabricated in platinum, accentuated with open metal work, milgrain and intricate filigree engravings. Rare, stunning and one of a kind! In excellent condition.
Old European Cut Diamond – One of the most popular but relatively conservative shapes, European cut diamonds symbolize purity, eternity, wholeness, and unity with their timeless elegance. Create your own history by finding the perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• 1.06 Ct GIA Certificate Diamond (J, SI2)
• Single Cut Diamond Accents.36 Ctw
• Size 6.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage Platinum Circa 1930's
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC