The Cecile ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Edwardian era circa 1920's. The ring showcases a .25 carat old European cut diamond of G color, VS2 clarity, residing in a geometric octagonal frame. The diamond is flanked by 2 old European cut cut diamond accents. Crafted in 14 karat white gold, beautifully finished with open metal work and filigree engravings. A consummate vintage piece, in very good condition.
Classically elegant, diamond is the most popular engagement stone and stands for eternal love, clarity, perfection, purity, and faithfulness. Create your own history by finding that perfect engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Edwardian Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .25 Ct European Cut Diamond (G, VS2)
• Vintage European Cut Diamond Accents
• Vintage Filigree Engravings
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 14 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
Every purchasewill help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through sailing. Learn More!