The Margot ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring circa 1970's. The ring features a natural .90 carat AGL certified Siamese pear shape ruby (no indication of heat or enhancement). The ruby is flanked by 2 bezel set round cut diamond and 6 tapered baguette diamond accents. Beautifully crafted in 18 karat white gold. A chic and classic vintage ring. In excellent condition.
Pear Shape – A pear-shaped stone symbolizes the freshness of nature and indicates a trend-setting personality. Ruby – Richly red, rubies symbolize passion, courage, love, and confidence. Create your own history by finding the perfect ruby ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Gemstone Ring Circa 1970's
• .90 Ct AGL No- Heat Siam Ruby
• .60 Ctw Round Cut Diamond Accents ( F,VS1)
• .30 Ctw Baguette Diamond Accents ( F, VS1)
• Size 7.5 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping