The Ferrie ring is an authentic vintage engagement ring from the Art Deco era, circa 1930's. This ring features a dazzling GIA .58 carat old European cut diamond of J color and VS2 clarity, flanked by two (2) synthetic sapphire triangles and two (2) single cut diamond accents. Superbly crafted in 18 karat white gold, and adorned with intricate filigree and milgrain engravings, this is a stunning vintage treasure. In very good condition, and guaranteed to put a big smile on your face!
Sapphire Ring – Often associated with royalty, sapphires mean loyalty, purity, trust, focus, and honesty. Create your own history by finding the perfect sapphire engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Art Deco Engagement Ring Circa 1930's
• .58 Ct GIA Old European Cut Diamond (J, VS2)
• Vintage Synthetic Sapphire Triangles
• Vintage Single Cut Diamond Accents
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Vintage 18 Kt White Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Overnight Shipping
• Free 30 Day Returns