The Solana ring is an authentic vintage emerald engagement ring circa 1970's. The ring features an AGL certified natural 1.60 carat square cut Columbian Muzo emerald, flanked by 2 trillion cut diamonds. Crafted in gleaming platinum and 18 karat yellow gold. A very rare Columbian emerald, residing in a classic ring. In very good condition. Accompanied by an AGL gem report stating Columbian origin with minor enhancement.
Emerald Ring – With rich green tones, emeralds signify rebirth, nature, fertility, and compassion. Create your own history by finding the perfect emerald engagement ring to symbolize your happily ever after.
• Vintage Engagement Ring Circa 1970's
• 1.60 Ct AGL Natural Columbian Emerald
• .60 Ctw Trillion Cut Diamond Accents ( F,SI1)
• Size 6.25 and Easily Sized
• Platinum and 18 Kt Yellow Gold
• Guaranteed Eco-Friendly and Conflict Free
• 1 Year Layaway Plan
• A+ Member BBB NYC
• Free Fully Insured Overnight Shipping